Baby Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Water Baby Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic and Unscented, 6X Pop-Top Travel Packs…

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare

Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin
Free of alcohols, dyes, parabens, and fragrances

Amazon.com Price: $14.94 (as of 14/04/2021 02:01 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

Category:
Dimension:336 Rely

In relation to caring on your child’s valuable pores and skin, you shouldn’t need to make compromises. That’s why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our solely wipe made with 99% pure water and a contact of premium cotton.Caring on your child’s valuable pores and skin is on the coronary heart of our chosen components. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes don’t comprise alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of components contains dermatologically examined cleansers and pH-balancing components to assist shield child’s pores and skin. Aqua Pure wipes are protected to be used on new child infants’ pores and skin—together with bottoms, arms, and delicate faces.*No ethanol or drying alcoholThe Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are logos of Cotton Included. This product incorporates 15% cotton.

Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made made with 99% pure water for our easiest formulation
Contains 1% dermatologically examined cleansers and PH-balancing components to assist shield child’s delicate pores and skin
Freed from alcohols, dyes, parabens, and fragrances
Made with premium cotton for a tender and mild clear
Mild sufficient for bottoms, arms, and delicate faces

Specification: Baby Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Water Baby Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic and Unscented, 6X Pop-Top Travel Packs…

Product Dimensions

Shipping Weight

Domestic Shipping

International Shipping

UPC

Item model number

Customer Reviews

Brand

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Baby Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Water Baby Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic and Unscented, 6X Pop-Top Travel Packs…”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Login/Register access is temporary disabled
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare